Anyone want to rate or post a review on Lulu?

I've been hearing from some of you who've finished the book: THANK YOU so much! I'm really, really glad you've enjoyed it!

Could I ask you a favor? When you finish the book, could you go to Lulu and rate it and/or review it? Lulu.com, the only place where you can buy Waking Rose just now, has a space for reviews (like Amazon does). They also have stars for rating. I think giving it a rating (up to five stars) is a one-click type of thing. But if you want to scroll down and leave a review in the "Reviews" section, I'd definitely appreciate it! Say what you liked best about the book - but try not to post any spoilers!

Click here to go to the Waking Rose page on Lulu. Thanks in advance!

Comments

regina doman said…
Oh my! THANK YOU everyone who wrote a review! I was amazed to see them all tonight when I logged in. THANKS so much!

I forgot to mention the hardcover version: if you posted a review for the softcover, you could probably cut and paste to add it to the hardcover. That link is:

http://www.lulu.com/content/1107938

You all are awesome! THANK YOU!!!

Popular Posts