Coming Soon: Trepasses Against Us!

Yes, Book Two of John Paul 2 High is almost here: I just sent Trespasses Against Us to the publisher for proofing last night! We're still working on the cover photo, or I'd post it here for us. I really hope fans enjoy this book: Christian Frank has pulled it off again, and I think this book is even better than the first one! It chronicles George Peterson's "descent into darkness" as he starts seeking revenge against his enemy, Tyler Getz. Meanwhile, Celia Costain is trying to deal with the effects of dating as the school splits up into couples -- and she's not allowed to date. So more tension, more craziness, and more Catholic truth -- coming soon at John Paul 2 High!

Stay tuned for the cover and Chapter One -- coming soon!

Comments

Elenatintil said…
Hurrah! Congrats, Regina! I can't wait to read it!
Anonymous said…
YEAH!!!! I'm very excited.
Anonymous said…
YAY!!! I am Super excited!! I loved the first one! I can't wait!
Anonymous said…
AHH! yay!! I'm excited!!
p.s. is there any idea which fairy tale novel will be next? I'm having all my friends read them and they all LOVE them and we can't wait for more :) Thanks!
The Real Katie said…
YAY! I bought the first one at the Basilica in DC this fall, and simply DEVOURED it. My mom and sister read it too and they keep asking me about the next one. Can't wait!
Rose Marchen said…
Yay! I can't wait to read the second one! Way to go Christian Frank!
Anonymous said…
I can't wait to read the second book :)
Anonymous said…
ahhhhh!!! thats awsome!!!
I can't wait!
Anonymous said…
Yay!! I can't wait!!! :)

Popular Posts