The Shadow of the Bear movie!

I have been very neglectful in keeping this Updates updated, but I've been meaning to tell you all that I've given permission for a student film of The Shadow of the Bear to be made. Elenatintil, whom some of you know as the founder and moderator of the Fairy Tale Novel Forum, has decided to plunge in and try to make the movie I know you're all wanting to see. So go over to http://theshadowofthebear.blogspot.com/ and subscribe to the posts to keep updated. (As you can see by checking the blog, if you had to depend on me, you'd be way behind!)

Enjoy!!!!! And pray: if prayer helps my own books so much, I can only imagine how much it will help this movie.

Comments

The Real Katie said…
WOW!! That's awesome!! I'll keep it in my prayers and I can't wait to see it!
Anonymous said…
OMG!!!!!!!!! YAAAAY!!!!!!!!! I CAN"T WAIT!!!! This is some of the best news I've heard in awhile!!!

~Gracie
Anonymous said…
I can't wait to see it and I will pray that all will go well.
Rose Marchen said…
And so far I think she is doing a marvelous job!
Anonymous said…
How will this be released? Will anyone be able to see it? I hope so cause I AM EXCITED!
TooShea Films said…
Mrs. Doman: I literally screamed and jumped out of my seat and told my entire family and friends when I read this! (I didn't see it in your blog before, for some reason) Congratulations and I am looking forward to seeing it!!!

Will it be in the theaters or go straight onto DVD?
regina doman said…
Hi Amanda,
The movie is essentially a 'student production,' so it will most likely go straight to DVD (though it's possible I could convice our home theatre to do a showing...). Stay tuned: I'll be telling people how to get it.
TooShea Films said…
Yay! Thanks so much! :) Can't wait!

Amanda
Anonymous said…
Cant Wait!!!
Anonymous said…
I'm so excited!!!!! This is one of my fave books!Can NOT wait for the movie!!!!!
Anonymous said…
Me and my friends r gonna have a shadow of the bear slumber party when the movie comes out!!!!! :D ITS GONNA ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :D :D :D

Popular Posts