SWRR special on House Art Journal

Some of you probably know about my other blog, HouseArtJournal.blogspot.com, where I usually discuss things having to do with home decorating. Well, this month I'm doing a "Snow White and Rose Red" series for fun. I did a post on my daughters's Snow White and Rose Red dolls, and today I posted about the mural we painted in our old house. The next posts will be a photo series on "the Houses of Snow White and Rose Red." Check out HouseArtJournal to learn about this intriguing series...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm really excited about this whole series - already it's so much fun! Btw, the mural in your daughters' old bedroom is so pretty and sweet - must've been hard to leave that behind! Happy Birthday!
~Mae
regina doman said…
Thanks! Check out "The Homes of Snow White and Rose Red" today!
Anonymous said…
Now this is going to be fun...just like everything else was. :-) And I simply have to say, LOVE that piano! ~Mae

Popular Posts