Black As Night is out!


We finally got the license we needed for Claire Hamill's song "You Take My Breath Away" so now I can announce officially that Black as Night is available for sale on Lulu.com. Since the original publisher, Bethlehem Books, has sold their last copies of the first edition, this is now the only place you can buy this title (although a few places might still have it in their catalogs -- I believe Emmanuel Books still has copies of the first edition for those who prefer the old cover).
Also, some of you may remember that Black as Night was only ever printed as a softcover. So I am proud to present the First Hardcover Edition of Black as Night, which you can buy by clicking on the picture of the cover above.
Enjoy!
(Oh, and if you've read the book before and like it, please consider reviewing it at Lulu.com for me!)

Comments

Popular Posts