NEW bumper stickers and more for Christmas on Zazzle!


create & buy custom products at Zazzle

A fan asked me for bumper stickers for Christmas presents, and I finally got to creating them and uploading them to Zazzle today!   At last there's a "Someday my Bear will come" bumper sticker, and one that says "My Bear Came" or "My Fish Came" for those of you already happily married to your prince.  There's also a new Midnight Dancers t-shirt, and a few other little things I promised those of you who emailed me to ask.  If there's something you want that you don't see, go ahead and email me your suggestions!

And there's free shipping on all orders over $50 on Zazzle for the rest of this week: use the code ZAZZLEGROUND at checkout to get the discount.  Have fun looking!

Comments

Popular Posts