"My New Favorite Books: The Fairy Tale Novels"


I have to say I was bowled over by the detailed review that Sarah Reinhard gave the Fairy Tale Novels at her blog, "Just Another Day of Catholic Pondering."  I have to say I was honored and flattered that she praised everything from the writing to the book design to the handling of faith issues (and I wanted to do a little dance when she mentioned not finding any typos!). Here's an excerpt:

I see the sort of excitement and enthusiasm that I feel for Doman’s series in the Twilight saga that’s sweeping the nation. I have some reservations about Twilight, but here is my answer to that need that those books seem to answer: Regina Doman’s phenomenal Fairy Tale novels: The Shadow of the Bear, Black as Night, Waking Rose, and Midnight Dancers.  Here’s a list of reasons why I will not only be purchasing all of these books for myself and for all the nieces and girls in my life, and why I think it is well worth your investment too ...read more...


Thank you, Sarah, for the wonderful review!

Comments

Popular Posts