Fearfully and Wonderfully Made Conference


For any of you who are near Front Royal, on Friday and Saturday I'll be attending this conference as a vendor at the New Hope Baptist Church. The conference focuses on the three stages of a woman's life: maidenhood, childbirth, and menopause. I'll be selling Angel in the Waters, of course, but I'll also have my Fairy Tale Novels on hand. If you like, come by the church during the vendor times and I'll sign a book for you! Please spread the word to anyone you think would be interested.


Fearfully & Wonderfully Made Conference

Schedule:
Friday, July 18 – for women of all ages:
8:00 – 8:45 Registration/Vendor Time
9:00 – 9:50 Introduction to Blessings God's Way

10:00 – 10:50 Women Serving Women

11:00 – 12:00 Celebrating Womanhood

12:00 – 1:00 LUNCH – Vendor Time!

1:00 – 1:50 Erasing Fear

2:00 – 2:50 How to Mentor

3:00 – 3:50 Trusting God’s Design

4:00 – 5:00 Breakout Session – Q & A

Saturday, July 19 – for Mothers and Daughters:
8:00 – 8:45 Registration/Vendor Time

9:00 – 12:00 Maidens by His Design Workshop

12:00 – 1:00 Lunch – Vendor Time

1:00 – 3:45 Maidens by His Design Workshop

4:00 – 5:00 Creative Memory Paper Album Craft Time


From Doran Richards, conference organizer: We will be making sample Red Raspberry Leaf Tea and having breaks and Q & A time with so many other fun things… great bonding time with our daughters! We will take a class photo in the morning on Saturday – have developed during the day and will have them for our paper album craft for the girls to have a great memory of their day out!
Please pass on to your friends, family, homeschool group and organizations. Thank you and hope to see you there!

Join us for our conference: July 18, 19, 2008 - for women of all ages!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Mrs. Doman. My name is Grace McClure, I am 14 years old, and I love your books! Recently my family and I moved to Bristow and we are thinking about going to St.John's in Front Royal. I heard that that is your parish as well. Is it?
regina doman said…
Hi Grace~! Yes, St. John's is our parish and we really love it! Welcome to VA!
Anonymous said…
Lovely!!

GRRR! This is killing me!! I can't find the secret door on the BAN website!! Could you pleeeeeeeease give me a hint???

~Princess of Narnia~
regina doman said…
I'm trying to remember where it is myself! I'll have to ask my husband: he set it up this time. Does anyone else want to leave a hint?

Popular Posts