Meet the Durham Family....

For those of you who've been wanting to know more about the family of twelve girls who are the main characters in The Midnight Dancers, we've decided to post the names and ages of the all Durham girls who represent the "twelve dancing princesses" of the original Grimm's fairy tale.

I want to say thanks to all of you who participated in the "Names Guessing Game" on this blog and on the Fairy Tale Novel Forums. My husband teases me about the sadistic pleasure I get from making people guess things: but you all rose to the challenge! I still can't believe you managed to guess all fourteen names of the Durham children.

For those of you who don't want to take on the challenge, you can see the Durham's family tree here, and get to know the characters who figure in The Midnight Dancers.

Comments

Popular Posts